London Fashion Week was full of crazy fashions which may or may not trickle down to everyday reality. It is always such a shame to see how under represented the everyday woman is at these things. Just give us some comfortable, well priced pieces which make us look and feel good! Is that really too much to ask?
The few trends which I think might be adaptable are:
- the colour pink...how simple to add a pink tee or shirt or even a scarf. There is a shade to suit us all too!
- florals in any form to welcome spring
- slip dresses and camisoles a la 1990s (as long as you cover them up a bit?)
- frayed hem jeans (any cut or colour)
- a bit of shoulder on display
- sleeve details: big cuffs, lots of pleats, lots of volume, lots of details
And if none of those grab you, you could just swap out your handbag for something a bit colourful, patterned or textured as a nod in the right direction?
Let me know how you are getting on with your Spring Wishlist?